Unger Pro Window Cleaning Kit
Unger Pro Window Cleaning Kit
Pro tools to clean windows to a streak-free shine!
Professionals trust Unger because they’ve been delivering on their promise of Quality Tools for Smart Cleaning for over 50 years. Their tools are second to none.
With the Unger Pro Window Cleaning Kit, you can make cleaning windows quicker and easier. This kit is perfect for home owners or professionals alike, and those with any level of window cleaning skills.
The Unger Pro Window Cleaning Kit has the tools you need to start cleaning windows!
What comes in the Unger Pro Window Cleaning Kit?
This kit includes the following items:
- (1) 14 inch stainless steel “S” squeegee channel (NE350)
- (1) 18 inch stainless steel “S” squeegee channel (NE450)
- (1) Pro Stainless Steel squeegee handle (PR000)
- (1) 18 inch Original StripWasher complete (WC450)
- (1) ProTrim10 window scraper (TX100)
- (1) large sponge (SP010)
- (1) OptiLoc 8 foot 2-section aluminum extension pole (EZ250)
If you’re looking for a kit with a carrying bag, check out the Unger ErgoTec Window Cleaning Set or the Unger Trans-set Cleaning Kit, both are available in the related items below.
Why should you choose the Unger Pro Window Cleaning Kit?
This kit is perfect for professionals or home owners alike, those with lots of experience or none at all. Made up of professional grade tools for long life even with heavy everyday use, this kit will last and make you look like a professional while you work.
The squeegees and washer are the right size for most residential or commercial windows. They are an easy size to use for those new to window cleaning.
Squeegee Care Pro Tip
Be careful when storing squeegees. For the longest squeegee rubber life, make sure it is stored in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight. Also, make sure the rubber blade is not stored rubbing against anything. This may nick or distort the squeegee’s precise cleaning edge.
This pro squeegee has replacement rubber available if the cleaning edge gets damaged or if the rubber starts to wear out. See the related items below.
Washer Care Pro Tip
This professional grade washer sleeve will last many cleanings, but be sure not to wash it in a machine that uses fabric softener. This can cause streaks on windows. Washer sleeves can be easily washed by hand with just water or a mild dish soap. If the washer sleeve starts to get musty, you can clean it with some vinegar.
This pro washer has a replacement washer sleeve available for when the sleeve starts to wear out. See the related items below.
Scraper Usage Pro Tip
The Unger ProTrim10 Scraper is handy for stuck on debris, but any window scraper requires caution to use safely. Keep this tips in mind when working with the scraper:
- CAUTION sharp blade: Window scrapers have razor sharp blades. Be careful while using a window scraper.
- Beware of Tempered Glass: Never use a window scraper on tempered glass, because of the manufacturing process for tempered glass, a scraper blade will leave scratches. Sometimes these scratches may not even be visible for an hour or more after cleaning.
- Test a small area: Always test the scraper in a small, inconspicuous spot on the window to make sure it’s safe. Remember, some of these scratches may not appear right away.
- Inspect your scraper: Always inspect your scraper before use. Make sure there are no rust spots, chips, or bends in the blade before starting.
- Wet the window: Always keep the window wet while scraping.
- Scrape in a forward motion: Only scrape moving the scraper forward, like a plow. Side-to-side scraping or pulling the blade backwards can cause scratches.
Replacement scraper blades are available for the Unger ProTrim10 Scraper. See the related items below.
Need a longer squeegee?
The Unger Pro stainless steel squeegee works at longer lengths too. Add a stainless steel “S” squeegee channel up to 22 inches to your kit from the related items below. It also goes smaller, as small as 6 inches for windows with French panes.
Need a different size pole?
Unger has a variety of pole sizes available, from the 2 foot Henry’s Handi Handle, to the 30 foot TelePlus Pole, and even an 8 foot carbonfiber Ninja Transformer Pole. All of these options include an Unger ErgoTec Locking Cone pole tip to attach your tools. The tools in this kit attach with a friction fit. Check them out in the related items below.
Need a bucket?
The Unger 6 gallon Pro Bucket is a great fit for this kit. It will allow the full washer to fit into the bucket in one dip, and can double as a means to store your tools. Check out the related items below.
The Unger Easy Glide concentrated soap is available in a quart or a gallon, and will last many cleanings. It is a 100:1 concentration that is designed specifically for cleaning glass and will not leave a residue. The quart makes about 25 gallons of ready-to-use soap.
Still have questions?
We’re happy to help! Give us a call, and we’ll help you build your perfect kit.
Unger Part No. PWK00